The success of every human endeavour is the result of thinking…
We have found that the game of chess has many benefits and is an ideal spring board towards thinking because
- it can improve analytical thinking skills
- it can strengthen attention span
- it can help focus
- the competitive element is an enormous bonus to children’s interest
- it can be played well by children as young as five
- it is truly international, and breaks down barriers of age, sex and race.
- it has sufficient depth to reward the deepest study while, at the same time, can become an agreeable pastime for all the family
If you would like to learn how to play chess, please visit our TRAINING page for more info.